About Seesaw and My Experience with it

Hello everyone. In this post I would like to tell you about an educational tool I found and I made a nice little activity on it. You can check it here: https://app.seesaw.me/#/activities/class/class.c7feed9c-a906-41ff-aa50-eef1a08c53ff

Seesaw is a fairly interesting website. Reminds me of Edmodo, but except you can make classroom materials on it and upload them rather than preparing them externally and uploading them. In Seesaw, you can create materials and upload them to your classrooms where your students can participate to them and give their answers, where you are also able to constantly monitor everything.
I made a small activity called "Help the Testa Roadster Come back to Earth!" As you may or may not remember, SpaceX launched a car into space, and I thought it'd make an interesting topic to make an activity for. I asked students to create a dialogue where the car asks aliens how to come back to Earth.
I also used a video game called Universe Sandbox 2 to create an illustrative experience for the students to get a better grasp at the context.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Pixton

Canva