Quizlet

Hello everyone, I made a nice little activity in Quizlet which can be accessed from this link: https://quizlet.com/_6qnivt

I heard about Quizlet for the first time recently and I'm rather impressed with it. I absolutely love the UI(User Interface), how smooth the general appearence and the animations of everything. The entire website is sleek and smooth, with no problems.

The Quizlet I made is a small one that consists of just 5 cards, I used English idioms as a topic and put together 5 different idioms that people commonly use. Students can try to guess their meaning and simply click on the card to reveal the correct answer.

What I created was really simple, but its to just show what it can do. Quizlet has immense potential for teachers who can take it. You can create all sorts of question type stuff to invoke the thought process of students and have them work their way around the words to guess their meaning.


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Pixton

Canva