Greetings everyone. For the first video of my blog, I bring you a video about one of the most common questions language learners constantly ask: "What is the easiest or effective way of learning a language?"
                         In this video, I explain to you what essentially every language teacher or even regular people tell you to do, which is to experience the language. By experience the language I mean that you should be in an environment that speaks your target language, which is English for this video. In the modern age of today, with the widespread of electronic devices and internet, you can easily and freely talk to anyone. What I suggest, from my personal experience, is to get yourself some video games. There are many free online games, but if you're already interested you can buy some that interest you. Nearly every game is based on English unless you are in a different region that is dominated by a different language. By playing video games, as Homo Ludens, you will subconsciously learn vocabulary and learn how to speak over time.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Pixton

Canva