Welcome. This blog will be containing various materials that aspires to efficiently teach English to learners while simultaneously being entertaining. Hopefully you will all be as bright as Betelgeuse at the end and speak English autonomously.
Powtoon about Modals
Bağlantıyı al
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-posta
Diğer Uygulamalar
Hello everyone. Today I bring you a small powtoon video that explains briefly the modal verbs of the English language. Enjoy!
https://www.thinglink.com/scene/1189481867481448450 Hello everyone. Today I created a small Thinglink which you can access from the link above this text. If you examine the picture, you'll notice red circles around some tiny circles of pluses and a music note. These are the specialty of Thinglink. If you hover your mouse over these small icons, you will encounter some pop-ups on the picture containing various stuff, ranging from texts to videos to links to gifs and pictures. In my Thinglink, I used a picture of a video game character called Nami, and put up three of those. One of them gives a very brief abstract of her biography, another bubble gives information about her ingame abilities. The music note opens a youtube link to the music of our Nami. Since our new generation of learners are technologically native, research and feedbacks has been showing about how children love interactive items. Thinglink created a perfect tool to utilize this, as you can make various ty...
Hello everyone. Today I tried to use Canva but failed horribly, but failure is the first step to success! Despite me not performing good enough I can personally see the potential this tool has for teachers and students. As far as I can see it you are able to create presentation type stuff to show. As a teacher, you can use this in a variety of ways in the class, but I personally have an idea that should be especially great for young learners. You can create a colorful page full of the achievements of your students, or a group photo of them to boost their morale and their will to learn.
Greetings everyone. If you take a look at the pictures above, you will notice my LEGO helicopter seen through a mobile device camera, has a 3D and animated helicopter flying from it in augmented reality. HP Reveal scans the pictures you take and adds a corresponding animation of augmented reality onto it. I am able to freely move my phone around the helicopter and see the flying animated helicopter in different perspectives. The important part we will discuss about this is the educational aspects of this application. Children and students are obviously very affliated with such things and are heavily interested in them. Moreover, since phones are really affordable these days nearly every student today owns a smartphone to utilize these applications. For young students for example, or even for older students, teachers can practice a sort of "remembering the meaning" of a word activies. What I mean by this is that you will be showing the student, for example, the word...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder