Flipgrid




Greetings everyone. For this post I would like to talk about another cool website that I absolutely love. Flipgrid is a free to use website that allows you to engage with students beyond the classroom. When I say beyond the classroom, students are able to reply to your topics with their own video recordings and pictures, and/or write about your given topics and assignments.
As you can see in the pictures, I decided to go with a simple, open ended question. Students can reply to my topic with a video recording of themselves explaining it, or post a picture of themselves and write their answers. They can also utilize special effects and emotes which can be added in that website, so since my topic is about their dream jobs, for example one student can add an astronaught helmet to their heads.

I personally find this website a very fun and interactive tool for educators worldwide, especially given the fact that our students are constantly online beyond the classrooms. We as educators can utilize this website to engage with our children even when school is over.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Pixton

Canva